- Maintenance is a key factor. Fill services must be done within 2-3 weeks (no more than 21 days)
- New full sets of lash extensions are required to be redone every 2-3 months
- We do not do outside fills (zero exceptions)
- NO refunds on services performed, deposits, or no shows / cancellation fees.
- We give our clients a 15-minute grace period to make it to their appointment. Any time after that, you may lose your appointment and will have to reschedule.
- We require a non-refundable deposit to secure your appointment with us. The deposit is 50% of the total service price. Deposit amount will go towards the service. Credits may apply if appointment is rescheduled before the 24 hours of your original appointment.
- If you experience extreme fall-out or any other issues within the first 3 days of your appointment, we can repair your lashes free of charge. To honor this agreement, all aftercare instructions must be met. This includes using our aftercare products recommended for eyelash extensions.
No water on the eyelash extensions for the first 48 hours of your new set
After care is essential. Making this a good habit will only improve the longevity of your lashes.
- Make sure you use a berry cleanser to cleanse your lashes daily to remove any oils and build up.
- We offer the best after care for our berry lashes in store.
STAY AWAY FROM
Say bye bye to mascara!! Applying mascara to your lash extensions will only cause them mess up.
- Stay away from waterproof eye liners.
- Do not cut, pull, or constantly mess with eyelash extensions.